Wednesday 22 June 2011

Children Camp 2011 - CC7 :D

On the 10-12th of June 2011, I participated the Children Camp 7 ( CC7 ) as a faci taking care of a child. Throughout the camp, faci are assigned to take care of a child.We had to sleep in the sport hall with our children.   


 This is my " children "  :) Her name is Ho Fei. I call her FeiFei. She is sooooooooo CUTE !!!!! She is just 9 years old .
Took this photo when she was emo-ing :s

Cute with the fringe :p +her smile ...

Ignore my bad look .............just focus on FeiFei :)))

Actually this is my "real children"...Her name is Santeeya~~ :)  it was a long story to explain :s

The prettiest Kid in CC. ♥ Ah Bao !!!! Many male faci like to talk with her XD

Wiwit Sean with her child - Chris !!! She is taller than Sean -.- 

Love the feel of this photo ~~~ :) Warm ....

Hundred over UNI/college students participated. I knew many friends through this CC. :) 
This is the funniest guy i met in this camp !!! XD He super looks like 郑中基 ~~!!!!! Do YOU agree ???
He also knows hakka n cantonese ~~HAHAHA......nice person. 
Photo with "HK star" XDD
I looks fat here!!!! >.<

Acting COOL with wiwit while our kids r watching RIO !!! XD

Solo Picture with our own KID ♥ Friends with their kids

♥  Pimple are gone XD

Wiwit !!

Sam - Looks like children too -.-

Teck Hui . Not enough faci ..so he had 2 take care 2 kids :s 

Jackson 

Wayne !!! always force ppl call him with this name XD

James 

At 1st, the guy in this photo was responsible for FeiFei. But FeiFei is scared of him XD

His name is Kelvin~~ I love his Smile :) Shiny 

Moral dance -ing................

Love Moral Dance part the most !!!! WAHAHAHA....
WAKA WAKA & WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF > Both songs are my fav ..... !!!!! \(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/  Love the dancing ...XD

Group Photo ~~~ We r GROUP 3 - Happy Grape :)

Unforgettable memories for me.............................................
FeiFei wrote her name by herself ~~ She also draw my face n her face bhind........



Photo with all the Committees & faci 
CC7 - All the Right Reasons :)

END 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 神经质 !!!!! ♥♥♥
Happy Birthday to YOU....╭(′▽`)╯  *singing....
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to YOU~u
Happy Birthday to YOU ...............!!!!!!!
Muackssssssssssssss ~~~ :3
TOP & LeeHom 夫人~~~~~!!! see i sooo good ~~~Purposely update my blog on ur B'day~~~~~ XD
I Super hav Ur Heart looooooooooooooooooooooo XDD


* Pls ignore my bad grammar...:s






















No comments:

Post a Comment